Do you have a label application process or bill of materials that involves multiple labels? Consider utilizing custom designed label kits. Nesting labels is one of the easiest ways to make your process just that much more efficient.
Consider the example image below–inventory management is simplified. Rather than issuing seven rolls of material, everything is combined onto one perforated section. The bill of materials is easier to parse, and the production floor has fewer loose articles to utilize and manage.
Additional benefits of kits include:
Poka-yoke (ポカヨケ) – Japanese lean
manufacturing term for mistake-proofing the manufacturing process
• If any label is still on the sheet, a labeling opportunity has been missed
• Relevant instructions can be include on the label sheet
The simultaneous printing of all the labels has multiple advantages
• Unparalleled color uniformity between labels
• Material consistency
• Same adhesive freshness for all labels applied to a finished
Potential cost savings
• Everything—is printed in one efficient pass instead of separately with individual set-up costs