You may contact us for a proposal by any of following methods:
* These fields are required.
We understand that you often require a rapid response to your proposal request, so we always respond quickly. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know when you send in your information.
Everything and anything! We are a custom label manufacturer, so every label is custom made to exact requirements. With more than 40 years as a label manufacturer, we have built up a cutting die library with thousands of shapes and sizes to choose from. And, we have a special plotter cutter that can cut labels without special tooling, thus avoiding tooling charges for special shapes on smaller orders.
Yes. If you send us the label that you want to match, then we’ll do our best to identify an equivalent material and adhesive type while offering you a solution that will meet your design and performance requirements. Then, we’ll send you samples of the material and adhesive we propose. Your Applications Specialist will guide you every step of the way.
We love consulting with our clients to select the appropriate adhesive. We will ask you a set of questions to help us understand your requirements and provides the best guidance. Typical questions may include:
- Where will the label be applied?
- What type of surface is the substrate (i.e. smooth, rough, curved, etc.)?
- What is the temperature where the label will be applied?
- Will the label be exposed to extreme temperatures, the outdoors, or subject to anything else that may affect the integrity of the label?
- If the label is going to be removed, how long will it be on the substrate before it is removed?
This is where our experience, expertise, supplier base and warehouse full of materials will benefit you. You don’t have to determine the best material alone–our Application Specialists will consult with you to determine the proper facestock for your labels.
Here are some of the questions we might ask you to help us provide you with the best advice:
- What is the purpose of the label?
- What type of printer, if any, is the label going through (e.g. impact, thermal transfer, direct thermal, etc.)?
- How long does the label need to stay on the product?
- Will the label be exposed to any extreme temperatures, solvents, abrasion or process that could affect the integrity of the label?
Most of our customers send us artwork in the form of ready-for-print files. These files are either vector or high resolution images, typically encapsulated in one of the following file formats:
Don’t have artwork that fits this description? Let us know and we can work to help typeset your labels.
Of course! We have an 18,000 square foot plant that we are very proud of.
Whether you want to: stop by to drop off or pick up a sample; discuss a project; pick up an order; or if you would just like to say “Hello”; we welcome your visit.
We have and continue to make labels for Fortune 100 companies, start-ups, and companies in between. Our ISO-directed manufacturing steps are scalable to the size of your order size.
Perhaps more to the point, people from companies of all sizes appreciate our personal service, on-time delivery, and attention to detail.