Automated Tape & Label has merged with Coast Label Company effective September 12th. We have closed the facility on Kester Avenue, and have moved our people, our manufacturing equipment, and all of the printing plates, dies and job records to the larger Coast Label facility just south in Fountain Valley, CA.
With roots that extend all the way back to 1913, Coast Label Company is a family run business that has established itself as a custom, specialty solutions provider. With the same, steady ownership for over 25 years, the vision for the company has remained consistent: to deliver solutions that meet customers’ unique label needs, all the while maintaining a consultative and personal approach to business relationships.
On the business side, we are proud to be a four-time winner of the prestigious Eugene Singer award for Best Managed Company. While in the critical areas of customer service and print quality, our Coast Label team has received numerous regional, national and international awards over the years.
We are experts in material selection, and maintain a wide range of quality materials. This includes the same trusted materials you have come to expect including:
- Semi-Gloss – white semi-gloss paper stock with permanent adhesive
- Removable – materials with removable adhesive
- Opaque – special backing to hide content underneath the label
- Litho – matte white paper (ideal for stickers you need to write on)
- Clear Acetate – clear gloss stock with white paper liner
- Foils – Bright and Matte Gold, Bright and Matte Silver
- Fluorescent Materials – Bright colors including green, orange, and red
- Synthetic Materials – Durable waterproof materials including vinyl