Custom Equipment Labels
Your equipment is one of your most important assets. In fact, without your specialized equipment, you probably can’t run your business. Equipment labels play an important role in preventing equipment loss. From helping you manage your inventory to lessening shrinkage, equipment labels are an essential part of any business.
Industrial conditions cause a lot of wear and tear on typical labels. That’s why you need equipment tags that are made for the toughests of environments. At Coast Label, we use only the best materials to manufacture equipment labels that last, including the high-quality materials and adhesives from 3M, Avery Dennison (Fasson), Polyonics, Spinnaker Coating, and more.
Custom Equipment Tags
Your equipment tag needs are as unique as your business. Sometimes, those needs are as simple as designing a 2D barcode for easy scanning of your equipment labels. Other times, you might have tricky application challenges, such as high-heat. Whatever the circumstances, Coast Label can help you engineer custom equipment tags that last through industrial conditions. We’ll work with you one-on-one to solve your application challenges and create equipment ID tags that last.
Here are just some of the ways you can customize your equipment labels and tags with Coast Label:
- Shape: Whether you need simple rectangles, squares, or circles or a more complex shape, your options are pretty much limitless with Coast Label.
- Size: From more standard sizes to unique dimensions, you can customize the size of your equipment tags.
- Colors: Using the Pantone Color Matching system, we can print your equipment labels in the exact color you need.
- Material: Equipment labels and tags have a tough job to do, but each situation will require different materials. Customize the material of your equipment labels based on your unique application needs.
- Adhesive: Getting labels and tags to stay put is a science. In fact, it’s literally chemistry. Our application specialists will help you choose appropriate adhesives that will bond to the intended surface, from metal to plastic and more.
Equipment ID Tags
Properly labeling of equipment discourages employee theft and helps you lessen asset shrinkage. Keeping track of your equipment is easy with equipment ID tags. Customize your equipment ID labels with your business name and address or logo for easy identification. Use barcodes–either 1D or 2D–for easy scanning as part of your inventory management system.
Equipment ID label capabilities include:
- Consecutive numbering
- Custom barcodes and QR codes
- Barcodes are TruCheck verified to ensure scalability
- Can be custom fit for tight tolerances
- Display important information, such as your company logo, equipment numbers, and more
- Destructible labels to prevent whole removal of equipment labels
- Tamper-evident labels discourage unauthorized tampering with equipment
- Weatherproof, waterproof, or resistance to other extreme conditions
Metal ID Tags for Equipment
When conditions are particularly rough, you need industrial strength materials that will endure. Metal ID tags for equipment offer extreme endurance through extreme conditions. Using anodized aluminum, we’ll customize metal ID tags for you that will stay put and remain legible. Images are sealed beneath a coating to ensure they remain whole, even when subject to abrasion.
Metal ID equipment tags are best for outdoor applications, as well as exposure to chemicals, heat and cold. Metal ID tags for equipment can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Identifying your equipment
- Managing inventory with barcodes
- Displaying important use instructions
- Labeling safety hazards
Equipment Label Uses
Equipment labels are used across a variety of industries to keep track of important equipment as well as to display important information. Here are some of the most common uses of equipment labels:
- Safety labels: OSHA and ANSI provide regulations for labeling safety hazards. Equipment labels can be used to mark pinch points and warn of high voltage, among many other safety warnings.
- Equipment identification: Whenever equipment is taken off premises, it’s at a higher risk of being lost or stolen. Equipment ID labels display your company name or logo to lessen loss of important equipment.
- Equipment inspection: Regularly inspecting equipment helps you keep track of what is working and what needs to be fixed. Using hang tags and other equipment labels can help you mark equipment that needs to be repaired as well as keep track of equipment that has passed inspection.
- Tamper-proofing: Your equipment is important and probably expensive to replace. Unauthorized access to control panels and interior parts can put people in danger and may void your warranty. Using tamper-evident labels on your equipment discourages unauthorized access.
Custom Labels by Coast Label
Whether for outdoor or factory use, your equipment labels need to be especially tough. That’s why Coast Label uses only industrial-grade materials to manufacture equipment tags and labels. Working one-on-one with you throughout the entire process, we’ll help you engineer equipment labels that solve your unique application challenges and last through extreme conditions, guaranteed.
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help in getting the labels we needed and in such a short amount of time. Your company was able to help us where your competition had failed miserably! We will definitely be coming to you for any other label requirements we run into.