- Laminated foils
- Plastics and synthetics
- Berry Compliant Materials
We are more than just labels. At Coast Label we can also help you design a custom non-adhesive tag to meet your specific needs.
- Tyvek “law” tags are typically sewn into bedding and furniture upholstery and coverings
- Food and produce markers
- Compliance tags with variable information for identification
- “Sew-in” manufacturing tags that follow a product through all the production steps
- Direct Thermal tags for just-in time information
- Custom shaped parts
Finishing Options include:
- Individual cut sheets
- Fan folded stacks with perforations between each tag
- Notches or printed sensing marks on either front or back for imprinting on thermal printers
- Transfer tape for affixing
- Punched holes and optionally supplied with string, elastic, or wire
There are a wide variety of tag options available. Let our application specialists consult with you to determine the best tag solution for your application.
…I have been a plant manager for over 12 years at two different Fortune 500 global companies…I do not hesitate to say your facility is one of the best manufacturing sites I have seen.