- Adhesives with strong Ultimate Adhesion
- High Durability construction
- Materials that provide High Resolution and White Contrast
- ESD Safe material options
- Flame Retardant material options tested to UL 94 VTM0
- Materials designed for specifically Non-Reflow soldering processes
Coast Label works closely with industry leading suppliers to provide you with a suite of label material options designed to succeed in the printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing environment. We custom die cut and print our these high temperature coated polyimide materials to provide you optimized tracking and identification label solutions.
The pressure-sensitive adhesives have been formulated to remain attached to PCBs and components through reflow and wave solder processes, as well as high pressure washes. And if you have a special application, depending on your needs, we can help you select the best fit, as we have a range of options that include:
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) safe materials that comply with the latest ANSI/ESD and JEDEC standards.
- Flame retardant label materials tested to tested to flammability, and smoke standards including UL94.
- Coatings designed for increased ink adhesion without the need for a reflow oven to set the ink.
I’m happy that this process has gone more smoothly than I had first anticipated. You provide great guidance and explanation, which is critical for an order like this that’s so industry-specific and not easy to figure out!