Custom PCB Labels
Coast Label works closely with industry-leading suppliers to provide you with a suite of custom label material options designed to succeed in the printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing environment. We custom die-cut and print our these high temperature coated polyimide materials to provide you optimized tracking and identification label solutions.
The pressure-sensitive adhesives have been formulated to remain attached to PCBs and components through reflow and wave solder processes, as well as high-pressure washes. And if you have a special application, depending on your needs, we can help you select the best fit, as we have a range of options that include:
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) safe materials that comply with the latest ANSI/ESD and JEDEC standards.
- Flame retardant label materials tested to flammability, and smoke standards including UL94.
- Coatings designed for increased ink adhesion without the need for a reflow oven to set the ink.
PCB Label Capabilities:
- Adhesives with strong Ultimate Adhesion
- High Durability construction
- Materials that provide High Resolution and White Contrast
- ESD Safe material options
- Flame Retardant material options tested to UL 94 VTM0
- Materials designed for specifically Non-Reflow soldering processes
I’m happy that this process has gone more smoothly than I had first anticipated. You provide great guidance and explanation, which is critical for an order like this that’s so industry-specific and not easy to figure out!