When it comes to the safety of your employees and customers, choosing durable warning stickers is of the utmost importance. Extreme temperatures, UV light, and other environmental factors can cause the adhesive to fail and the label to fall off. A warning label that wears down can leave people unaware of dangers in your facility that might cause injuries.
If you are looking for custom warning stickers for your business, Coast Label has the expertise to help you design a warning label or sticker that will suit your needs. We will make sure your safety labels both look good and function well to keep your employees and customers safe.
Warning Stickers and Labels
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issues regulations regarding safety in the workplace, including regulations that specify how to label both chemical and physical hazards. For example, OSHA requires a chemical safety label to include a pictogram, signal words (“warning” or “danger”), a hazard statement to state the degree of danger, and a precautionary statement to instruct the user how to safely handle the chemical.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is another organization you will see in relation to safety labels and stickers. ANSI has a set of standards on how to mark and label various safety risks, including a code of colors to indicate different risks and safety measures.
With our state-of-the-art equipment and our dedicated team, we can help you design custom vinyl safety labels unique to the needs of your company that also follow the safety regulations and standards set by OSHA and ANSI. With our vast cutting die library and our plotter cutter, we can create warning stickers in whatever shape and size you need.
Warning Label Examples
Whether you need warning stickers to keep consumers safe when using your product or to keep employees safe inside your facility, Coast Label can create warning labels to your specifications. Here are some examples of safety labels you can customize with Coast
- Pinch Points: Warn employees of equipment that can catch hands or other body parts with its moving or stationary parts.
- High Voltage: Notify employees of voltage over 1500 volts for DC and over 1000 for AC currents.
- Hard Hat Required: Mark areas on construction sites or other work areas where hard hats are required to protect against head injury.
- Biohazard and Infectious Waste: Identify biohazards so they will be handled properly.
- Carbon Monoxide Warning: Alert workers to possible carbon monoxide presence.
- No Smoking: Inform the public of areas where smoking is forbidden.
- May Contain Asbestos: Inform workers of areas where personal protective equipment is needed to keep them safe from possible asbestos exposure.
- Food Allergy Warning: Identify food allergens used in the facility or recipe to protect customers with allergies.
- Do Eot Enter: Keep out unauthorized personnel or visitors.
- Cannabis compliance labels: Clearly demonstrate the presence of cannabis in a product to comply with industry standards and keep customers safe.
- Prop 65 labels: Mark products with warning stickers to comply with California’s Proposition 65, which requires the presence of certain cancer-causing chemicals to be identified.
I like the personal contact that Coast Label provides. Every time I call I know I can talk with [people], who know me and my requirements. Medical equipment labels are very complex; Coast Label’s ISO 9001 Quality Certification is very important to my clients.