Keeping track of your property is easy with property tags from Coast Label. Using visible, durable labels prevent loss of property and discourages theft. From metal property tags to property ID labels with consecutive numbering, we manufacture property labels that endure industrial conditions. We use only industrial-grade materials to ensure that your property tags will stay put when it matters most.
From lost property to broken assets, shrinkage happens. While you cannot completely prevent property loss, you can take steps to mitigate that loss. In fact, one of the easiest things you can do to protect your property from theft and loss is to use property labels and tags.
Property ID labels clearly identify your assets, making it easier to keep track of company property as well as prevent fraud. In the age of work-from-home, when computers and work furniture are loaned to employees, property tags for assets are essential. Scannable property tags help you easily track the location of your property so that almost nothing gets lost. Plus, barcode property labels eliminate mistakes made during manual input.
Custom Property Tags
From the tech sector to construction, a variety of industries use property ID tags to keep track of assets. Your needs will be unique to both your industry and your company. That’s why we offer so many options for custom property tags. We’ll work with you one-on-one to design and engineer the perfect property label for your specific needs. Our application specialists will help you choose appropriate materials and adhesives for the intended application surface. And with our products guaranteed, you can be sure you’re getting exactly what you asked for.
Some of the ways you can customize property tags for your business include:
- Shape: Whether you’re looking for standard rectangular or square property tags or in need of a more unique shape, Coast Label can customize property labels to pretty much any shape.
- Size: We can customize your property tags to almost any size you need, from custom dimensions to more standardized sizes.
- Colors: Using the Pantone Color Matching System, we can match any color to get you the specific shade your company needs for your property tags.
- Material: Whether your labels will be exposed to the outdoors or moisture, the material you choose matters. We’ll help you customize property tags with appropriate materials for the environment.
- Adhesive: Our application specialists will work with you to choose the right adhesive for your application needs.
Uses of Property Tags
Property tags are a popular way to keep track of assets across a variety of industries. That’s because property labels help make your property management process that much easier.
Here are just some of the ways different industries use property tags:
- Oil and gas: Leak detection and repair (LDAR) technicians have the important job of catching and repairing leaks in the oil industry. Equipment must be checked regularly, and with thousands of pieces, the process is time consuming and error-prone. Using custom property tags with scannable barcodes eliminates mistakes from manual input and helps LDAR technicians do their job more efficiently.
- Telecom: In the telecom industry, poles and other assets are often used by multiple companies. Identification can be difficult when different asset management systems are used. Property ID tags can ease the process of identifying and maintaining joint-use assets.
- Healthcare: Property tags for healthcare equipment helps you keep track of medical assets and prevent loss. With only a smartphone, your employees can track which hospital rooms your equipment is in, as well as keep track of equipment rented out to patients.
- Education: From elementary schools to universities, technology plays an important part in education. Replacing lost computers, projectors, and other assets takes away from an already small budget. Asset tags help educators track their school’s assets to prevent loss.
Custom Property Labels by Coast Label
Property ID tags and labels play an important role in helping you manage your assets and prevent loss. Property labels that fall off or tear waste your money and put you at greater risk for loss. Whatever your industry, you need property ID tags that will endure the environment they’re subject to.
At Coast Label, we use only the best materials and adhesives to manufacture property tags and labels that will stay put. From outdoor exposure to abrasive manufacturing environments, we’ll make sure your property labels will solve your exact application challenge, guaranteed.
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help in getting the labels we needed and in such a short amount of time. Your company was able to help us where your competition had failed miserably! We will definitely be coming to you for any other label requirements we run into.